Free Cleaner is an all-in-one free Windows system cleaner software to clean up Windows system, boost performance and prevent registry corruption.
Clean Windows System:
- Clean Windows Document History - The history of recent documents that you have opened. The document history is stored under the Microsoft Windows Start Button under the Documents menu item (Start | Documents).
- Clean Windows Find/Search History - The history of files you have searched for using the Find/Search program. The Find history is stored under the Microsoft Windows Start Button under Find/Search, then File/Folders menu item (Start | Find/Search | Files/Folders).
- Clean Windows Temporary Files Directory - The Windows temporary directory. This directory should not be confused with the Internet Explorer "Temporary Internet Files Directory". The Windows temporary directory stores temporary files that are used during installation of programs and at other various times. Cleaning this directory regularly is generally a good idea. (Note: All contents of this directory are purged during a wash, so be sure that there are no files contained in this directory that you wish to keep or that are needed by other programs).
- Clean Windows Run History - The history of files you have run using the Run command. The Run history is stored under the Microsoft Windows Start Button under the Run menu item (Start | Run).
- Clean Recycle Bin - The files that are contained in the Recycle Bin.
- Clean Windows Clipboard - The information in the Windows Clipboard.
- Clean Windows Downloaded Installations - The directory which stores downloaded Windows Installer packages(.msi). Each package file contains a relational type database that stores all the instructions and data required to install (and uninstall) the program across many installation scenarios.
- Clean Windows Invalid COM/OLE Entries - The invalid COM/OLE entries.
- Clean Microsoft Office Tracks - If you have Microsoft Office installed on your system, this option will clean up the "Most Recently Used" (MRU) lists that are stored.
- Clean Microsoft Media Player Tracks - If you have Windows Media Player installed on your system, this option will clean up the "Most Recently Used" (MRU) lists that are stored.