All our programs can be uninstalled completely. You can uninstall our program from your computer if you no longer use it or if you want to free up space on your hard disk.
There are two methods of uninstalling our program from your computer: using the program shortcut or using the Control Panel. Please make sure you have closed software before uninstalling.
Uninstalling program using the program shortcut
Our programs can be uninstalled from the start menu:
1. Click on Start menu.
2. Click Programs - <Our Program Name> - Uninstall <Our Program Name>.
For example: Click Programs - Weeny Free Video Converter - Uninstall Weeny Free Video Converter.
3. Wait for the uninstall process to complete.
Uninstalling program using the Control Panel
Our programs can be uninstalled similar to any other software program as follows:
1. Go to Control Panel and double click Add/Remove programs.
2. Wait for the installed software list to be displayed.
3. Locate <Our Program Name> on this list, highlight it and then click Remove.
For example: Locate Weeny Free Video Converter on this list, highlight it and then click Remove.
4. Wait for the uninstall process to complete.